Sunday, April 4, 2010

Little Girls

I didn't have any of my own, but I grew up in a family of 3 girls, and am now blessed with two precious step-great granddaughters and a soon-to-be-born granddaughter.

Lest anyone misunderstand, my wonderful son was a tremendous blessing and remains so, the best son in the whole world. But shopping for little girls? Oh, my!

The great granddaughters each had birthdays recently...one in March, the other in early April. And then there's the iminent birth of the granddaughter. So a shopping trip was in order last month, a trip to Carter's baby/toddler store.

The birthday parties were fun: The usual cake and ice cream, tearing open presents, and plenty photo opportunities!!





1 comment:

  1. Precious!!! I can't wait for grandchildren Barb... you are abundantly and richly blessed! :)
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete